Founded in 2007, Yeti Farm Creative has built a stellar reputation for creativity, quality and service as one of British Columbia’s premier and highly sought after 2D and CG animation and post-production service studios. In addition to its expanding services division, Yeti is nurturing a growing roster of original and ambitious intellectual properties in both live action and animation. Operating out of an 8,000sq state of the art studio in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, the studio provides script to screen production services to leading global studios and iconic brands.
- Assisting the Producer to coordinate all aspects of production from the office.
- Coordinate crew meetings, take notes and distribute to relevant departments.
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Sup or Producer.
- Proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts.
- Keeping track of production schedules and delivery dates for internal tracking and reporting.
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews.
- Ensure teams are aware of deadlines.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with internal teams to execute on client deliverables.
- Manages and monitors timely delivery of project materials.
- Generates and maintains internal and client production reports.
- Client correspondence and updates as required.
- Overall production support to the production management team.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the animation industry.
- Highly organized with excellent scheduling and task management skills.
- A calm approach to all situations and ability to problem solve quickly, creatively and logically.
- Must be detail oriented, thorough, and able to multitask in high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Google Workplace.
- Resourceful, proactive and a self- starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem-solve effectively in a fast-changing environment.
- Experience with Shotgun is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.